Thursday, June 4, 2009

CD23

Yesterday I went in for my progesterone test and today received the result... 29. *boggle* That is by far my highest level and I'm so glad to see that the femera is working for us. Another week and hopefully we'll get to test if AF doesn't show up.

Lately I've felt slightly sick to my stomach and crampy on that left side and today I'm home this afternoon as I took the full day off due to a violent migraine this morning. I thought I was going to get sick about three times but now my stomach has settled some and I have just that numb headache feeling. Aint life grand?

I heard the following scripture on the radio driving home yesterday after an emotional day - beautiful.

Psalm 32:8
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you."

3 comments:

  1. i've been dealing with migraines all week as well. they're the worst.

    i hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed and sending up prayers that this cycle works out. I'm asking for Femara at my gyn appt this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. headaches, crampiness, icky stomach...all pretty good signs you might have a little addition coming :) I hope so.

    ReplyDelete