The past 2 weeks I've not let myself wonder what CD I'm on, what I'm feeling, planning for the next day, PoAS, etc... and it's been wonderful. It's helped me refocus and I think I'm ready to move on and get back on the wonderful fertility wagon.
This past Thurs we met with the RE and have decided on the following timeline:
- HSG X-Ray Study ($315)
Whenever CD2 Arrives (approx Apr 15):
Basal Antral Follicle County U/S
making sure cyst is gone prior to next cycle
From there we will start another Femara cycle and go 4-6 cycles of that depending on how well the HSG test comes out (tubes are all open) and the ovulation keeps up. If after 6 months we are no further along we will need to discuss changing insurance (if possible) and trying IVF by the end of the year. (it has been discussed and the injection cycles are not in the plan)
So, there it is in black and white. I have a game plan and will need to put on my game face. The good news is that it's Chicago Cubs season opener in 3 days so my boys of summer should help time go a bit faster.
Special thank yous to those of you who haven't given up on me.
*hugs and blessings*
Dicari Mesin Spinner Indah Mesin
2 years ago