Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Check out the Embies...

Here's a photo of the photo (scanner isn't working) of the two embies we put in a week ago. It's absolutely driving me nuts wondering if they are still around and if they've implanted. It's the not knowing that is making this time creep slowly by. I've been having sore boobs, slight cramping, headaches and fatigue and I really hope these are good signs and not just in response to the progesterone and other hormones in my body.

Argh! Is it Saturday yet? I just need to _know_.

5 comments:

  1. I can only imagine the anxiety you feel. You certainly will be in my thoughts and prayers as you have always been. It is so great to come back after a period of being away from my blog, which I hope to change that, and see so many happy things! :) My goal is to post once or twice a week. :) Keeping my prayers going so that I don't feel like I am letting down my bloggy friends and also letting my blog go stagnant. :)

    Saturday is coming soon and I will look forward to hearing what you find out. Praying for you!!!!!! (((Hugs)))

    Hugs and blessings,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those embabies are the cutest ever! If you're feeling all those symptoms (especially the fatigue) I bet you are pregnant! I can't wait till Sat.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell who they look like....I am so excited for you two I can't imagine the emotions you are going through hoping I will hear from you this weekend love G Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww they are adorable embabies =)
    I can't wait for Saturday to read the good news, I know it will oh so positive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly will be in my thoughts and prayers as you have always been. I can't wait for tomorrow. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete