Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Game Plan

Had a good meeting with the RE over the lunch hour (and got to snag lunch with the DH). He took the extra time to walk through the entire IVF process and what our results were at each stage. He was very, very positive and let us know that we are responding really well and that we are on the right track.

We also talked about the resulting chemical pregnancy and he was very sure that we "got there" and things just didn't stick. He feels that just getting to the point that we had 2 beautiful embies on transfer day was a big thing and reminded me it wasn't anything I did/didn't do that resulted in the BFN. That helped. No matter what I KNOW ... the feelings of "what did I do wrong" just won't stop traveling my brain and my heart. Tough road.

So the battle plan is to do a FET cycle (frozen embie transfer) starting with my next CD1 back on Desogen (the BCP that makes me feel icky). That should happen sometime in mid-April so no news til then. Thanks to all who are still out there and following this wickedly nasty (physically/emotionally) journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment