Sunday, February 8, 2009

Feeling Better

Well, I think I'm finally seeing sunlight at the top of the fatigue well. No longer am I worried I'll never recover - but rather am bummed that I'm not fully there yet. I'm ready to be well, dangit. I'm almost thrilled to be returning to work tomorrow. I said... almost.

Time to Show and Tell again:

Here are some photos of our trip to Ireland in March 2008. The DH and I were able to go with a local group along with my mother and his parents. A trip of a lifetime.

The food, was awesome. This was a tuna melt and a Guiness in a little pub near Trinity College. Mmmm. Wonderful.


Rock of Cashel:
Cliffs of Mohr:
Dingle Bay:
Peat bogs:
Blarney Castle:

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I SOOOO want to go to Ireland! Been on my list for ages! Great photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics. Tuna melt looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures! MMMMM Guinness, my mouth is watering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there, it is good to hear that you are feeling so much better! :)

    What gorgeous pictures of Ireland. The food looks great and I am sure was just as delicious as it looked. Would love to go sometime, afterall, it is where many of my kin are from. :) (Hence me being short and having red hair and yes a small temper) (lol)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh what gorgeous pictures. I have been to the countries my mom's family came from. Now I want to go to Ireland and visit where my dad's family is from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I so want to visit Ireland! No family connections there, yet somehow I'd rather visit Ireland than Russia at the moment. The photos are lovely, I can almost feel the air on my skin.

    ReplyDelete