Monday, February 2, 2009

Show and Tell

Hoping on the "Show and Tell" bandwagon set up by the lady from Stirrup Queens and will do my best to post something the share each weekend. I have really enjoyed visiting those who currently participate and look forward to joining the group.

This week I'd like to share...



Yes, this is Mr. Buble. I'm a fan of Buble... ok, a bit more than just a fan. *swoon* I've now seen the man three times live and this past fall I was able to see him from the second row and the second half of the concert from the front lip of the stage. The photo above is not zoomed and is blurred like crazy because... get this... he was just too close! That concert I touched his foot, shook his hand and... touched his knee. I know, inappropriate - but I had a high school girl moment.

His music calms me and also pumps me up. You try to sit still while listening to his version of "Sway." Ahh, Buble.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time and I would do the same thing if it were George Strait. :) In my opinion he is God's gift to women. You know, those tight fittin' wranglers, cowboy hat, boots and a great looking western shirt, not to mention his gorgeous eyes and adorable smile. :) Well, I'll stop there. (lol) Good for you, go ahead and have those high school moments, we all need them. Actually, I would love to have one of those moments again too. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete