Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Officially Sick

Came home an hour early today from work after feeling fine until around 2pm. The past 3 days I've felt out of sorts and tired but I figured it was just all part of "the journey." I'm now thinking it was just hinting as to what was coming around the corner.

I got home and my face is on fire, my eyes really hurt and I'm chilling. Haven't taken my temp but DH has told me that I'm "crazy hot."

I. Hate. Being. Sick.

Now, excuse me... I'm going to go have a pity party, climb into bed and watch the Biggest Loser. *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. i'm a grade one teacher so i'm ALWAYS sick. i woke up in the middle of the night with a sore throat. i've been trying all day to take as many vitamins and supplements to keep it at bay.

    feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you are sick. Before Christmas break, I got to school and ended up in the staff bathroom with vomiting and diarreah at the same time. So, yep, I know what you mean. I don't like to be sick either, it's the pits. Hang in there, drink lots of fluids and I will be praying that you feel better soon. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete