Sunday, February 1, 2009

SuperBowl

It's that time of year again and the DH and I usually head out and goto someone's SuperBowl party. It's nice to hang out with people and such - but this year we are going to stay in and watch the game together. Grabbing some snacks to munch on and just spend a low key afternoon together... I can't wait. =)

Going for Arizona due to Kurt Warner being our own local "boy." That being said, I think that the game will end up something around 24 (Steelers) to 17 (Cardinals). We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. my hubby is a HUGe steeler fan, so for the sake of peace in my household i hope they win. honestly, i hate football!!!

    thanks for reading my blog. i look forward to reading yours too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott and I are not huge football fans, so we don't really keep up with the teams. However, my husband has predicted that he thinks the Steelers will win again. Since they have won so much, I think it is time for someone else's turn to win. How neat that you have a player from your hometown playing in the SuperBowl. That must be really exciting. :) Enjoy your evening.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete