Friday, February 26, 2010

An Award ...


Thank you so much to Tiffany over at Young but Infertile for this fantastic award. Be sure to check out her blog if you're not already familiar with it!

I have to list 10 Things That Make My Day and then list 10 Blogs worthy of this award as well, and then you'll have the award and they'll have the award too. Don't forget you'll have to do the same... list 10 Things and 10 Blogs to earn the award (then of course copy the pic of the award to your computer and paste/upload the award pic to your own blog post saying that you received this award with your 10 and 10).

10 Things That Make My Day:
1. Gummy Bears/Cheesecake
2. My husband's smile
3. Curling up with a purring best friend
4. Getting deep into a great book
5. Balloons
6. Sitting in the sun
7. Playing pitch with family and friends
8. Hearing "I love you" from others
9. Getting "real mail" in the mailbox
10. Watching Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory :)

And I'm sorry I'm going to let some people down... but I only follow 3 blogs...
1. Shanny at I did, I do, I will
2. Tiffany at Young but Infertile
3. Sarah at Hoping for a baby Smith

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Sheldon cracks us up every Monday.... We sometimes keep them on the DVR to rewatch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww congrats on your award and thank you for mine! I had this one before but I love being nominated again =) Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete