Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Holy Crud, Only Day 2?

Ok, so yesterday was day one on stims. Follistim wasn't that bad, Lupron is old hat and then Repronex kicked me in the butt. Burned going in and today I feel like I've been shot. Definately won't be using that spot on my belly anytime in the near future. I'm really hoping that was a one time occurance... but sweating tonight's poke all the same. Anyone else have problems with the Repronex?

In a nutshell...
Lupron: easy peasy
Follistim: not best friends, but friends
Repronex: definately off my Christmas card list

Here's hoping tonight will be better. *sniffle*

PS: Tomorrow is an u/s and bloodwork day.

1 comment:

  1. I used Menopur and Gonal F. The Menopur burned also but I found that by numbing the area with ice first helped a lot in that departement. Good luck with the rest of the injections!

    ReplyDelete