Sunday, February 21, 2010

Less than 24 hours....

This weekend has gone so slowly! I alternate going from an upset tummy (antibiotics) to having ADHD (steroids) to feeling like I'm going out of my head with my emotions (progesterone). I can't believe that the transfer ... and as I haven't had a phone call from the RE saying anything bad I'm assuming that we are still on for tomorrow. Excited, petrified and anxious all in one. Go me!

Just as a quick update tomorrow I get to end:
Methylprednisolone (slightly decreases natural immune reaction system)
Doxycycline (antibiotic to prevent infection)

Get to keep getting:
Progesterone IM

As a reminder, we had 10 eggs harvested and 6 of those fertilized. Here's hoping for at least 2 beautiful blasts tomorrow for transfer. *fingers crossed*

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you both and can't wait to hear how tomorrow goes. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have an amazing transfer today!

    ReplyDelete