Wednesday, January 21, 2009

16 Things

I noticed I was tagged by Stacey... wishing to know 16 things about me. I have a little bit of time so I'll go ahead and see if I can come up with 16...

1. Grew up in Iowa
2. Went to college in Missouri
3. Professional WebMaster (11+ years)
4. Loud sounds scare me easily
5. My favorite TV show is Big Bang Theory
6. I love clementines
7. Met my husband on a blind date
8. Lutheran
9. I have been to Italy and Ireland
10. I hate to fly
11. I love NY Style cheesecake
12. My heart aches for a little one
13. Favorite smell is fresh bread baking
14. Favorite sound is rain on the roof
15. Love watching "Lifetime" movies
16. Have been crosssitching since age 8

Stacey's blog:
http://reillyfarmwifeprayingtobecomepregnant.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on your list! I really enjoyed reading it and wanted to say thank you for taking the time to share. :) I agree, there is nothing better than listening to rain hit the roof, especially if it is metal/tin. :) I'll bet you are great at developing web pages since you are a webmaster, how neat!!! And yes, my heart too aches for a little one of our own. It will come for the both of us and it will be totally wonderful and fulfilling in every way.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Stacey :)

    ReplyDelete