Thursday, January 8, 2009

Is everyone else pregnant?

Today I got the news that yet another friend is expecting. That's a total of 5 co-workers that I work with every day. Don't get me wrong - it is a true blessing that they are expecting. I'm thrilled for them and yet... my heart aches.

No matter how much I hope that it doesn't - I know that it changes my relationship with them both professionally and personally. I don't want to meet with them and I don't want to hear their voice as I know that eventually it will turn to the little one they are carrying. I'm starting to shut out many in my life as it's so painful - and I hate that. It's a very lonely place to find yourself.

In other news my nausea is still with me and my anxiety grows daily it seems. Emotions are running wild and like to swing back and forth by the moment.

TTC is such a crazy, crazy journey.

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you. Being in the place that we are is so hard. Sometimes it just seems like what we want the most in life becomes the realities of so many others and isn't fair.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our day is coming, somehow we just get to wait a little longer than others. I remind myself that God doesn't give us what we can handle, he helps us handle what we are given. :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You and your hubby remain close in our prayers. Keep a hold on what you know is true. All of your prayers will be answered. :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hugs and blessings,
    Stacey :)

    ReplyDelete