Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Busy, busy day

Today will be really busy so I'll just touch base now. I have four meetings at work, a large project to complete and also going to take an hour this morning to watch the inauguration of Obama as our 44th president.

Also, I have many things on my heart and without going into things in detail please ask the Lord to keep a hand on each of the following people as they are currently walking a difficult section of their journey: Josh, Mark, Diana and Sharon.

Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Take a deep breath! I can feel how overwhelmed you are today. You will make it through with shining colors. :) God bless you for your talents and initiative in taking on all of the things that need to be done today. :)

    My thoughts and prayers are with you, as well as Josh, Mark, Diana and Sharon. Keep us posted.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Stacey :)

    ReplyDelete