Saturday, January 10, 2009

Movie Night

DH had to go into work for a bit today and I ran a bunch of errends and got 2 more rooms in the house cleaned and all the dishes done. Was a pretty productive day so we decided to order pizza and rent a movie. Cuddled up under blankets and watch "The Dark Knight." Amazing movie and it was nice to just "get away" for awhile.

In other news today is CD22 and other then my tummy still feeling off I have no symptoms at all. No cramps, no headaches, no feeling like anything is going on. I hope thigns are just being stealthy but in my head I'm pretty resigned to nothing is happening - but I'd LOVE to be proved wrong. *sigh*

Here's hoping everyone else is warm and having a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good day. It feels so nice to get those errands run and some of the cleaning done. :) I'm glad you had the time and energy to do that. Somehow these days, as you already read, my motivation has been well below normal and my expectations. Somehow I will get over this hump. Seems like they are coming sooner and quicker than they used to.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I too know how your heart yearns for your mind to be wrong. Hang in there, things will work out for you. Sometimes that is all I wish someone would tell me is that yes, everthing is going to be okay. How frustrating it is already, and we have only just begun our journey in TTC.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You and your husband are always close in our thoughts and prayers. Have a great evening. I am looking forward to some cuddling time soon too. :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hugs and blessings,
    Stacey :)

    ReplyDelete