Sunday, January 25, 2009

Not just another Sunday

This morning I found myself laying in bed and not wanting to get up. It wasn't that I was tired or just didn't want to leave the warmth... but rather I was just emotionally not wanting to do another day. I'm tired, warn out and emotionally drained. I'm stuck. Days look the same and everynight I hold many of the same prayers close to my heart.

It's draining.

Today I took some time made up two short lists:

Things I can't control:
1. When/If I will become pregnant.
2. The health of others.
3. Whatever the future may throw at me.

Things I can control:
1. My overall health.
2. Letting others know I care and love them.
3. Working hard to keep positive.

So with the Lord's help and my DH at my side I will recognize the first list and act upon the second list. This is no easy task ... but I feel a calm about it and will go forward from here.

Thanks for "listening."

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I have been struggling with all of those things for years, and still struggle with it now. I understand where you are now.

    You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in my thoughts and prayers my dear. It is so hard realizing that a person can't control so many things...doing that now as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took the words right out of my mouth. That is exactly how I have been feeling lately and have also come to realize the very first thing on your can not control list. It is so interesting how we are at the same point in our lives. Just know that I am always here for you whenever you need me. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your hubby always.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete