Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Last night we went over to a friend's house and rang in the new year surrounded by good friends and a kiss from the DH at midnight. I found myself thinking back 5+ years and how I used to long for someone to call my own and settle down with. My DH is definately that man and I am so thankful for that blessing in my life.

This morning I woke up at my normal time for a restroom break and I used my daily OPK without even really thinking about it. As I waited and tried not to fall back asleep I noticed it produced a very slight line on the left... nowhere near where it needs to be - but the point here, my friends, is that there was a HINT of a LINE! This is awesome news. Hopefully the Clomid is doing its job! I love these small hints of hope that pop up along this journey.

Here's hoping I get a true second line this cycle... we shall see.

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best this cycle! Hoping the clomid does its thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah clomid, do your job girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! So glad to hear the good news and that you got your little piece of hope that you were looking for. I knew all of our prayers were going to work. Keep thinking positive! :)

    I know just want you mean when you were so happy to see a little bit of that second pink line. When I did my ovulation tests last month, I only got one pink line and was pretty down about it. However, this month I got to see a little bit of that second pink line too. Since I am only on the generic form of glucophage, I was very excited about the possibility of ovulating this month. But, the chance did not come for me. So, I am praying that maybe next month I will get a clear ovulation sign. :)

    Best wishes to you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the clomid, as well as your husband. Keep us posted and let us know when the good news comes! :)

    Lots of smiles, hugs and blessings,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete